HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION FOR ALL
Members must comply with the BNHRE Code of Conduct.
· Members should make every endeavor to ensure that they conduct their BNHRE-related affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring the BNHRE or its membership into disrepute.
· Members may not under any circumstances purport to represent, speak on behalf of or otherwise act as a representative of the BNHRE.
· Members should strive to achieve the BNHRE aims.
· Understanding that being an BNHRE member is a privilege and not abiding by this Code of Conduct or the Membership Rules is cause for termination or suspension of membership and all rights to use logos and BNHRE`s name cease.
1. As the Internet is always in a state of change, these 'Membership Rules' also will periodically change to meet the needs of our members and our organization.
2. In accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Act, BNHRE requires consent from individuals in respect of personal information placed on the World Wide Web.
The information will be used to serve no other purposes than those of the BNHRE projects and it can be withdrawn at will after presenting written notification.
Copyright 2008 - 2017 © BULGARIAN NETWORK FOR HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION